There are many First Baptist Churchs around St. Louis, including Creve Ceour and Affton, but this was the location that had the cake. It is located at the corner of Bell and Cardinal Avenues, in midtown St. Louis.
- Slogan: 'Planted by God - Built to Last'
- It was founded as the first African-American Baptist church in 1817, where a majority of the congregation were slaves.
- In addition, it was founded as the first Protestant church organized for African-Americans.
- The church was first organized by two Baptist missionaries: John Mason Peck and John Berry Meachum.
- First Baptist Church has been through four locations, as it was placed in its current location in 1917. It burned down in 1940 but was eventually reconstructed.
|Right side of the cake|
|Back side of the cake|
3100 Bell Avenue, ST. LOUIS, MO, 63106
Cake artist: Jennifer Weigel
The cake was removed sometime in early 2015, and its whereabouts are unknown.