- As of 2013, it is a Fortune 100 company, ranking 20th as the biggest revenue generator.
- It is the largest pharmacy benefit management company in the U.S.
- The company was founded in St. Louis (1986) as part of a joint venture between Medicare Glaser (79 stores) and Sanus Corp. Health Systems.
- The company became a public trader in 1992.
- It services include home-delivery pharmacy services, drug-utilization review, and network-pharmacy claims processing, among many others.
- Also specializes in workers compensation prescription insurance as well as reinsurance.
|One of three of its buildings (this was taken right next to the UMSL cake on top of the hill)|
Pics of the cake:
|Back side of the cake|
|Left side of the cake|
|Right side of the cake|
|Top of the cake|
|Two cakes in one picture? Yeahhh, why not?|
Express Scripts on Twitter
NOW: Still there
8455 University Place Dr., ST. LOUIS, MO, 63121
Cake artist: Mark Swain