- The house dates back to the 1790s.
- The house was actually moved from 200 yards away in the early 1960s, as it now sits on the property of McCluer High School.
- Noted by paranormal enthusiasts as being one of the most haunted places in the St. Louis area.
- One of the first owners of the house was St. Louis's first millionaire, John Mullanphy, whose heirs occupied the house for 160 years.
- It has been referred to as 'Walnut Grove' by some of Mullanphy's children, due to all of the oak and walnut trees that once surrounded it.
- Mullanphy, by the way, contributed a lot to St. Louis, including the first hospital of the West.
|Left side of the cake|
|Back side of the cake|
|Right side of the cake|
1896 S. Florissant Rd., FLORISSANT, MO, 63031
Cake artist: Courtney Veszi