- St. Louis County's largest outdoor park (as in the St. Louis County Park's system), at 2,145 acres
- Creve Coeur Lake is the largest natural lake in Missouri.
- Park includes picnic areas, as well as places for archery and other activities, plus a walking trail surrounding the lake.
- In 1945, the park was the first of its kind dedicated by the St. Louis County Park system.
- Before 1945, the lake and area was used as a private resort facility and for boating and rowing competitions (notably during the 1904 Summer Olympics).
|Right side of the cake|
|Back side of the cake|
|Left side of the cake|
Creve Coeur Lake on St. Louis Co's Parks website
13236 Streetcar Drive, MARYLAND HEIGHTS, MO, 63043
Cake artist: Deb Stroh
The cake was sold on 1/1/2015 for $695 in the biddingforgood auction.