|The candle and top|
|Right side of the cake|
|Back side of the cake|
|Left side of the cake|
- Named for the aviation pioneer and McDonnell Douglas co-founder.
- It is part of the St. Louis Science Center, connecting it with the bridge that is seen on I-64.
- Located on the site of an old mounted police station
- Building was opened on April 1, 1963
- One of the main features of the planetarium is the Orthwein StarBay. It shows a view of what the night sky 'technically' looks like showing thousands of stars which actually exist, but without the interference of city lights, pollution and weather.
- On the first Friday of each month, the planetarium shows a free public telescope viewing at nighttime.
|The entrance and the cake|
Located near Clayton Road and Faulkner Drive in Forest Park
Cake artist: Sarah Cross