- Concordia Seminary is the second oldest Lutheran seminary in the United States (the oldest is in Gettysburg, PA, dedicated in 1826).
- Founded in 1839, it is celebrating its 175 anniversary in 2014.
- It was originally located in Perry County, MO (south of St. Louis), but was moved to St. Louis/Clayton in 1849.
- Offers an array of advanced master degree programs, such as the Master of Divinity.
- A statue of Martin Luther is located on the site, which is similar to the one in Worms, Germany.
- The radio station KFUO-AM 850 operates on the campus with religious programming.
|Right side of the cake|
|Back side of the cake|
|Left side of the cake|
|Top of the cake|
Concordia Seminary on FB
801 Seminary Place, ST. LOUIS, MO, 63105
Cake artist: Janice Schoultz Mudd
UPDATE (8/24/2016): The cake is still there.