|A dog in Dogtown.|
|I really had the wrong idea....|
|The cake was placed in front of Latitude 26 Smokehouse|
And now the facts:
- Dogtown was once a mining community, beginning in the 19th century.
- Home of the annual St. Patrick's Day Parade in St. Louis, as the neighborhood is known for its Irish heritage (there is also one in downtown St. Louis as well)
- Dogtown is NOT considered one of St. Louis' 79 neighborhoods.
- Also known as the 'Clayton-Tamm' neighborhood, as Dogtown is part of it
- Dogtown is also well known for its line of restaurants, shops and bars.
|Left side of the cake. Note: I couldn't get the back since there was a car parked there|
|Right side of the cake|
Dogtown Wikipedia link
Visitdogtown.com (defunct at the moment)
1360 Tamm Avenue, ST. LOUIS, MO, 63139
Cake artist: Jess Goldthorpe
The cake was sold on 1/1/2015 for $806 in the biddingforgood auction.