- The 2nd oldest higher-education institution west of the Mississippi River.
- Founded in 1827 by George Champlin Sibley and his wife, Mary Easton Sibley.
- It is the fastest-growing university in the Midwest within the last 25 years.
- Called Lindenwood because the land it was purchased on had several linden trees.
- Originally a girls school (its name was The Lindenwood School For Girls), it became co-ed in 1969.
|The Harlen C. Hunter Stadium as seen from the top|
|Left side of the cake|
|Back side of the cake|
|Right side of the cake|
|Top of the cake. If you look very close on the left side (white area), you'll see some graffiti (HOLA). Really? Must have been a student that watched too much Jersey Shore....|
Lindenwood University on FB
209 S. Kingshighway St., ST. CHARLES, MO, 63301
Cake artist: John Troy (he also decorated the Daniel Boone cake)