- It is housed in the old McCormack Oil Company building, which was a gas station from 1928 to 1990.
- Museum opened in 2001, but moved to its present location in 2010 from East Main Street.
- Holds more than 10,000 photos and more than 15,000 artifacts in their collection
- Like most museums, has exhibits (permanent and temporary) and a gift shop.
- It goes without saying, everything that is to be known at St. Charles is here. The museum has collected stuff from government buildings and past and present residents of St. Charles County.
|Left side of the cake|
|Back side of the cake|
|Right side of the cake|
|Top of the cake, which focuses on the water borders of St. Charles County|
1630 Heritage Landing, ST. PETERS, MO, 63303
Cake artist: Gina Harmon