- Since its founding in 2001, the organization has put out a Shakespeare production every year in the summer. In 2014, the group performed Henry IV.
- The productions are usually done only in the summer. The group also puts out 'Shakespeare in the Streets' in the Fall, as well as Shake 38 in the Spring.
- The festival is located in Forest Park, near the 'art hill' where there's a place called Shakespeare Glen.
- The headquarters is housed near 'The Hill', not too far from Hampton Rd.
- While making its money from donations, the Shakespeare Festival is considered to be the only free professional theater in the St. Louis area.
|The headquarters on Elizabeth Ave.|
The cake, with of course, a Shakespearean theme:
|Top of the cake, which features Shakespeare in many colors|
|Right side of the cake|
|Back side of the cake|
|Left side of the cake|
5715 Elizabeth Avenue, ST. LOUIS, MO, 63110
Cake artist: Andy Cross