- Edmund Babler was a St. Louis surgeon who was known to care for the needy. His brother and sister-in-law named the land and park after him after he died in the late 30s.
- The buildings and bridges around the park were quarried from the area.
- Consists of 3 large picnic shelters along with 200 picnicking areas
- Also consists of 73 campsites, with 43 of them with electricity
- The park is also notable for its 13 miles of walking trails, its fascinating view of nature, and other activities that are taken part such as horseback riding
|The entrance sign to Babler. I apologize as the sun was very bright that day!|
|Edmund Babler statue|
|Visitors center, I believe. That's where the cake is.|
The cake, as decorated by Kelly Harmon:
|Left side of the cake|
|Back side of the cake|
|Front and right side of the cake|
NOW: The cake was removed in early 2015. Its whereabouts are unknown.
800 Guy Park Drive, CHESTERFIELD, MO, 63005
Cake artist: Kelly Harmon