- Was started by Mr. Aubrey Green in the 1930s; he built his home on the property in 1932.
- The property had an orchard, which even at that time, was unusual.
- Most of the property was purchased from the city of University City (after Green's death in 1995), and was named Kaufman Park after its former mayor
- The house has been rumored to be haunted.
- It is currently being used as a place for environmental and garden enthusiasts, as well as a laboratory.
|The 'Global Roots Local Shoots' garden in the backyard|
|The Green Center house|
|Green Center sign from the road|
|The cake on the front porch. I'm curious about the lions...|
|Left side of the cake|
|Back side of the cake|
|Right side of the cake|
8025 Blackberry Avenue, UNIVERSITY CITY, MO, 63130
Cake artist: Megan Rieke