- The museum is part of Queeny Park in Ballwin.
- This is one of the very few museums that allows dogs. Well behaved ones, that is
- There are more than 700 pieces of dog-related artwork throughout the museum
- Museum is inside the historic Jarville house, which was built by Edgar Queeny, who was president of Monsanto from 1928 to 1960
- While the museum's idea goes back to the early 1970s, the reality of a comprehensive museum devoted to dogs became a reality in St. Louis when it moved here from New York City in 1987.
|The Dog Museum sign|
|The entrance to the dog museum|
|Cute, even though I'm not into dogs...|
The cake, which was decorated by dog and animal enthusiast Lindsay Harmon. I know she had fun doing this one!:
|Left side of the cake|
|Back side of the cake|
|Right side of the cake|
|Top of the cake|
1721 S. Mason Rd., BALLWIN, MO, 63011
Cake artist: Lindsey Harmon