- It is one of the first conservation areas that was established by the newly formed Missouri Conservation Commission, in 1938.
- The earliest recorded use of the land was from the 1700s (back when the area was under Spanish rule) when trappers utilized the area.
- The area provides 1,880 acres of nature with its wildlife
- There are also areas where limestone, clay and gravel quarries exist.
- Today, it stands as a place where people can enjoy and learn about outdoor life, including the environment and the wildlife.
The cake, which focuses on the outdoors:
|Right side of the cake|
|Top of the cake|
|Left side of the cake|
|Back side of the cake|
2751 Glencoe Road, WILDWOOD, MO, 63038
Cake artist: Sandra Schuchardt