- The Sophia M. Sachs Butterfly House is part of the Missouri Botanical Garden system.
- Housed in a 8,000 square foot-glass domed conservatory
- The Butterfly House is home to nearly 3,000 butterflies, including 80 different species
- During warm weather, there is more butterflies available for viewing.
- You can also view a short film, The Butterfly Effect, which is shown inside in a theater
- Weddings are also held here, because of the scenic beauty
Facts about Faust Park:
NOW: The Butterfly House kept its cake after 2014 until Spring when they auctioned it off themselves. It is on private property.
15193 Olive Blvd., CHESTERFIELD, MO, 63017
Cake artist: Marilyn Callahan (she also decorated the Peabody Opera House cake)