- The Youthbridge Foundation goes all the way back to 1877.
- It was called at that time, the German General Protestant Orphan's Home.
- The non-profit charitable group focuses mainly on 1)nonprofit sustainability, 2) transfer of wealth, 3) community support, and 4) leadership
- In 2005, it partnered with Washington University. Together, they started and funded Havenhouse, which is located at Youthbridge.
- In 2013, Youthbridge provided more than $1,000,000 to St. Louis youth/children's charities.
This was one of the (If I remember correctly) last 3 cakes put out. The cake, which was decorated by multi-cake artist Rich Brooks in front of a live audience at the Soulard Arts Center. This one has handprints from many fellow cake hunters:
|Left side of the cake|
|Back side of the cake|
|Right side of the cake|
|Top of the cake with handprints of those who were there when Rich Brooks painted the cake live|
YouthBridge Community Foundation on FB
12685 Olive Blvd., ST. LOUIS, MO, 63141
Cake artist: Rich Brooks