- This historical church is the second oldest Presbyterian church west of the Mississippi River.
- While the church was founded in 1816, this old restored building was built in 1841.
- This location had a school on the first floor, and it had a place of worship on the top floor
- The church was used up until the Civil War when it was shut down by the military. After the war, many of its members moved out of the St. Louis area
- Special tours can be held here, and some events are held here, including weddings
- The 'newer church' is half a mile west off of Conway Road, and it was built in 1959.
The cake, which is not any relation to the church or religion, but rather a 'St. Louis party theme:
|Left side of the cake|
|Back side of the cake|
|Right side of the cake|
|Alissa Shoults posing with her cake! Photo from Francine Case|
14699 Conway Road at the intersection of White Road, CHESTERFIELD, MO, 63017
Cake artist: Alissa Shoults