- Located in the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Saint Louis.
- Motto: 'Not I, But We'
- The second all girls private Catholic high school in St. Louis, founded in 1836.
- The original school was in a log cabin in the village of Carondelet.
- Over the decades, the institution has continued to grow out of buildings due to the increase of the student body. It was at one time located at the present-day Fontbonne College.
- The present building was constructed in 1954, with parts added on over the years.
- It is actually located in Frontenac, even though the address is St. Louis.
|The front of the main campus. (Unfortunately it was tough to get a picture since most of the area was covered with trees)|
This is the second cake that spotlights the 'Where did YOU go to high school?' expression.
|Left side of the cake|
|Right side of the cake|
|Back side of the cake|
2307 S. Lindbergh, ST. LOUIS, MO, 63131
Cake artist: Laura Genovese