- Company was founded in St. Louis by Edward D. Jones (1893-1982) in 1922. While born in St. Louis, he originally grew up in Bellefontaine, Ohio.
- Jones' son, Edward (or 'Ted'), took over the company in 1968, where he helped expand it.
- Has branched into 11,000 locations all over the United States and Canada, with over 7 million clients.
- Mostly focuses on individual investments, retirement, IRAs and small businesses.
- Company has received numerous accolades over the years, including Fortune's Best Places to Work
|Edward Jones south campus (notice the cool looking architecture building on the left?)|
The cake sides:
|Right side of the cake|
|Back side of the cake|
|Left side of the cake|
|Top of the cake|
12555 Manchester Road, ST. LOUIS, MO, 63131
Cake artist: Andy Cross