- Built in 1929, it started out as a movie theater and was for the next three decades.
- Named after William Fox, who was an original motion picture legend who showcased films from his company, Fox Film Corporation.
- When it was finished, the theater was the second-largest theater in the United States at the time.
- The theater closed in 1978, but re-opened in 1982 after it was purchased by Fox Associates.
- Three decades after its re-opening, it continuously hosts several music concerts and Broadway shows/musicals.
- Musicians that have performed here include the White Stripes, Ringo Starr, Stevie Ray Vaughan and Paramore
- Currently seats 4,192 people, not including the 'private Fox club'
|Right side of the cake|
|Left side of the cake|
|Top of the cake|
Fabulous Fox on FB
539 North Grand Blvd., ST. LOUIS, MO, 63103
Cake artist: Rick Monrotus