- Also known as The St. Louis Floral Conservatory and The City of St. Louis Floral Display House
- The idea for such thing was originally conceived in 1913 as an experiment for plants, as a survival of the fittest!
- Designed by architect William C.E. Becker
- Built by the city of St. Louis in 1936
- Special floral shows are hosted there usually during the holidays, as well as Mother's Day, Easter, spring, summer and fall.
- The Jewel Box has been a location for many weddings.
- Renovated in 2002.
|The reflecting pool at the entrance|
|A frontal view of the entrance|
Jewel Box on FB
Official website from St. Louis site
5600 Clayton Ave., ST. LOUIS, MO, 63110
Cake artist: Andy Cross
The cake was sold on 1/1/2015 for $655 in the biddingforgood auction.