- Named after Frenchman Marques de Lafayette, who was a volunteer under George Washington in the American Revolution.
- St. Louis' oldest park; founded in 1838
- Also known to be one of the oldest parks west of the Mississippi River.
- Park consists of walking/jogging trails, a duck pond, playground and a gazebo for special events
- There are at least six other U.S. cities that have a Lafayette Park, including Washington, DC and San Francisco.
|Left side of the cake|
|Back side of the cake|
|Right side of the cake|
|Top of the cake|
2000 Park Avenue, ST. LOUIS, MO, 63104
Cake artist: Megan Rieke