- The cake is located at its homebase, or the Central Library, on Olive St. near downtown.
- Library was founded in 1865 as a private/members only library.
- There are 17 St. Louis County Library branches (including this one).
- As of 2014, there are more than 4 million items in their possession.
- The current building, built in 1912, was designed by architect Cass Gilbert. Cass Avenue in St. Louis is named after him.
- Despite name similarities, it is not affiliated with the Saint Louis County Library system.
|Low right side of the cake|
|Low back side of the cake|
|Left side of the cake|
St. Louis Public Library on FB
St. Louis Public Library Wikipedia link
1301 Olive Street, ST. LOUIS, MO, 63103
Cake artist: Andy Cross