- Built between 1856 and 1867.
- First service was held on Christmas Day in 1867.
- Main body of the church is made from sandstone from Illinois
- The organization dates back to 1819, which makes it the first Episcopal congregation west of the Mississippi River.
- Styled as Gothic, with gargoyles at the belfry tower
- The cathedral has free tours on weekdays.
And the cake:
1210 Locust St., ST. LOUIS, MO, 63103
Cake artist: Mark Swain