- Founded in 1839 by Saxon immigrants, it is the oldest Lutheran congregation on the West of the Mississippi River.
- Its present location was built in 1864, having moved from their Lombard Street location (from 1842).
- Statues of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John are present here, and several pieces of biblical memorabilia are on display
- Services are conducted in both English and German languages.
- Its elementary school is the oldest continually operating of its kind in St. Louis.
Historic Trinity Lutheran Church on FB
812 Soulard Street, ST. LOUIS,MO, 63104
Cake artist: Mark Hurd