- Dedicated by then-President Franklin D. Roosevelt in 1936.
- Opened to the public on Memorial Day, 1938.
- Idea was first conceived in 1923 by relatives of those who fought in 'The Great War' (or as known today as World War I)
- Many architectural features (some hidden) are found inside and outside the memorial along the walls, stairs and ceiling
- The memorial consists of museums on both east and west sides
|Right side of the cake|
|Left side of the cake|
|Back side of the cake|
|Top of the cake|
1315 Chestnut St., ST. LOUIS, MO, 63103
Cake artist: Victoria Szulc