About SSM Cardinal Glennon Children's Medical Center:
- Named after the Archbishop of St. Louis, John Cardinal Glennon (served from 1903 to 1946)
- Opened in May 1956 and is a member of SSM Health Care.
- In 2002, became the first hospital in the country to win the Malcolm Balridge National Quality Award.
- It is also home to the St. Louis Poison Center, the St. Louis Cord Blood Bank and numerous pediatric programs.
- Cardinal Glennon has been partnered with FabickCAT (the cake's sponsor) for many years. FabickCAT was founded by John Fabick in 1917 and has been a tractor company since that time.
|The sign at the side of the intersection|
|Right side of the cake|
|Back side of the cake|
|Left side of the cake|
1465 South Grand, ST. LOUIS, MO, 63104
Cake artist: Rich Brooks
Cake sponsored by FabickCAT.