- Short for The Municipal Theatre Association of St. Louis
- Seats over 12,000 people
- Runs shows from mid-June through mid-August
- The largest outdoor theater in the United States
- The theater was built in 1917, and the Muny's first official season was in 1919.
- While The Muny claims to be the oldest and largest outdoor theater, some older ones have a larger capacity but The Muny has more seating.
A full list of productions that were at the Muny can be found on the Muny Repertory's Wikipedia page.
The cake, which of course, celebrates its location:
|Back side of the cake|
|Left side of the cake|
|Right side of the cake|
The Muny on FB
#1 Theater Drive, ST. LOUIS, MO, 63112
Cake artists: Steve Pollihan and James Van Well