- A symbol of the Greek Revival style in St. Louis.
- Henry Chatillon, a famed hunter, built the original section of the building and lived here (along with his second wife) in 1849.
- It wasn't until 1863 when the DeMinil family gave it a more 'Greek Revival' look by making it into a mansion.
- Museum houses several artifacts, all related to St. Louis and its culture, from its origins, the families that lived there to the interstate highway that nearly destroyed the mansion.
- The largest collection of 1904 World's Fair memorabilia on public display is shown in two rooms.
- Weddings are usually performed here as well.
|A far away view of the mansion|
|Top of the cake|
|Right side of the cake|
|Back side of the cake|
|Left side of the cake|
Chatillon- DeMinil Mansion on FB
Official website (for weddings)
3352 DeMinil Place, ST. LOUIS, MO, 63118
Cake artist: April Morrison
UPDATE (8/24/2016): The cake is still there, however it is located in the back of the place.