- Home of the famous levee-high Caramel Apple Pie
- Also makes glorious pastries, cakes, and confectionaries
- It's not just about the sweets: homemade meals as well.
- Featured on The Food Network and the Travel Channel, as well as various publications like the Oprah and Midwest Living magazines.
- The Blue Owl has been owned and operated by Mary Hostetter since 1985.
|Right side of the cake|
|Back side of the cake|
|Left side of the cake|
There you have it. The only downer is it is not open any later than 5pm. You will want to visit Kimmswick and the Blue Owl in the daytime (most likely noon) as most of the shops around the village are mostly open during that time. Be sure to check the hours on their website and/or their Facebook page.
The Blue Owl on FB
6116 2nd Street, KIMMSWICK, MO, 63053
Cake artist: Stuart Schuchardt