- The Tivoli opened on May 10, 1924.
- It is four stories tall, and has a street frontage of 180 feet.
- Consists of three screens
- For nearly 70 years, it shown several films during their prime, until its decline and its eventual closure in 1994
- Several movie posters from Hollywood's 'Golden Age' are placed on the walls inside the Tivoli, as well as a statue of St. Louisan Vincent Price
- A year after it closed, Joe Edwards started the renovation process in 1995.
- In addition to being the place to view independent and foreign movies, the Tivoli also has hosted numerous film festivals.
|The Tivoli sign at night time|
|The Tivoli sign at day time|
And now, the cake, which spotlights St. Louisan Vincent Price:
|Right side of the cake (another place with a cool looking bike rack!)|
|Back side of the cake|
Tivoli Movie Theatre on FB
6350 Delmar Blvd., ST. LOUIS, MO, 63130
Cake artist: Henryk Ptasiewicz