Friday, June 27, 2014

#108: Sweetology


*PUBLIC VOTE WINNER*

One of the most raved about 'sweets places' is right in Ladue. A lot of fellow cake-hunters have so far gotten a kick out of this place. I don't know when it opened exactly, but I believe last year (2013). Unfortunately, at the time I got this cake I was on a time schedule as I didn't stop in. Maybe when I get all 250, I should save the best for last for celebration purposes!

  • The places promises and/or guarantees a life-changing experience. Okay, maybe not in that kind of way (LOL), but an experience that is to be enjoyed for many years to come.
  • Among the specialties of Sweetology is decorating special sweet treats (cookies, cupcakes), mostly aimed towards children.
  • Sweetology also takes pride in providing a 'home away from home' by offering cozy chairs inside the place.
  • It also offers many services including catering, as well as baking and decorating classes.
  • And yes, several different kinds of chocolate, candy, cupcakes, cookies are offered here. Another 'c' is coffee
  • Located at the Clayprice Shopping Center. 
UPDATE: On 10/16/2014, as I was taking some retakes of cakes, I finally went in the place. It was everything that I expected. I'll admit it, I do have one sweet tooth. So this was very fitting for me, and this place has so much selection, and they have some seasonal favorites for the autumn season.
Front of the store
'The Makery', where classes are held and I believe where kids can decorate their sweet art

Who knew there would be 30 different kinds of sugar sprinkles?!

Here's what it looks like when you first go in

Right side of the cake

Left side of the cake

Back side of the cake
Sweetology on FB
Official website

9214 Clayton Ave., LADUE, MO, 63124
Cake artist: Angela Perry

No comments:

Post a Comment