One of the most raved about 'sweets places' is right in Ladue. A lot of fellow cake-hunters have so far gotten a kick out of this place. I don't know when it opened exactly, but I believe last year (2013). Unfortunately, at the time I got this cake I was on a time schedule as I didn't stop in. Maybe when I get all 250, I should save the best for last for celebration purposes!
- The places promises and/or guarantees a life-changing experience. Okay, maybe not in that kind of way (LOL), but an experience that is to be enjoyed for many years to come.
- Among the specialties of Sweetology is decorating special sweet treats (cookies, cupcakes), mostly aimed towards children.
- Sweetology also takes pride in providing a 'home away from home' by offering cozy chairs inside the place.
- It also offers many services including catering, as well as baking and decorating classes.
- And yes, several different kinds of chocolate, candy, cupcakes, cookies are offered here. Another 'c' is coffee
- Located at the Clayprice Shopping Center.
|Front of the store|
|'The Makery', where classes are held and I believe where kids can decorate their sweet art|
|Who knew there would be 30 different kinds of sugar sprinkles?!|
|Here's what it looks like when you first go in|
|Right side of the cake|
|Left side of the cake|
|Back side of the cake|
9214 Clayton Ave., LADUE, MO, 63124
Cake artist: Angela Perry