- Known to be one of the most popular (if not THE most popular) Cajun-Creole restaurants in St. Louis. One notable food that is not known to be sold at many places is the fried alligator.
- It is housed in one of the oldest buildings still standing in St. Louis, built in 1843.
- Live music is featured here every night.
- B.O.B.'s mission is to celebrate the New Orleans style and traditions.
- Opened in 1979.
- Restaurant includes an open-air patio
- According to Sauce magazine (July 2014), the restaurant will be expanded with more seating capacity and new kitchens, as well as an oyster-shucking station that guests can view
|Thought I'd show a little downward shot of the nice decor in and outside of the cake|
|Top of the cake, which highlights BOB's 35th anniversary|