- Founded in 1963. One of the original four board members was Malcolm W. Martin (see Malcolm W. Martin Memorial Park).
- Has raised and distributed more than $100 million in 51 years for area arts and arts education programs.
- It has also hosted hundreds of arts events and activities in the last ten years.
- The building it is located in was built in 1906. Later renovated in 2004.
- The organization moved into the building in 2012.
|Right side of the cake|
|The gothic-like building that serves as its home|