One of three cakes all located very close to each other, and all of them medical-related places just off of Grand, lies the St. Louis College of Pharmacy. STLCOP just happens to be 3/5s as old as St. Louis; in other words, celebrating their 150th anniversary in 2014 (as referenced on the cake). That makes it the oldest pharmacy school west of the Mississippi River.
- Campus size is 8 acres.
- Enrollment is from 700-800 a year (723 enrolled for the 2014-15 year).
- The campus is currently undergoing renovation, with a future six-story, 213,000 square foot building, which will be used for academics and research. It will include large and small classrooms, a welcome center and a library that will triple the size of the current one.
- US News and World Report ranks the college among the top four pharmacy schools in the country.
- First graduating class was in 1868.
- It moved to its current location in 1884.
- The 'Eutectic' is the mascot, and at one time was known as the 'Most Esoteric Mascot' by ESPN.
- It is generally a 6-year program, but will expand to 7.
St. Louis College of Pharmacy on FB
4588 Parkview Pl., ST. LOUIS, MO, 63110
Cake artist: Andy Cross