|Frontal part of the building|
- Part of the city's Columbus Square neighborhood, which is right at downtown.
- Built in 1843, this shrine was recently refurbished in recent years.
- Founded by the Jesuits to help serve the German-Americans that migrated to the Columbus Square area. It was blessed in 1844.
- The church has survived near-demolition, most recently in 1979, as the place was decaying.
- Masses are held there, as well as tours (see website for details)
- Seats more than 600 people.
|Right side of the cake|
|Right and back side of the cake|
1220 South 11th Street, ST. LOUIS, MO, 63106
Cake artist: Moira Smith
The cake was sold on 1/1/2015 for $805 in the biddingforgood auction.