- Founded as a non-profit community center in 1986 by Richard Baron
- The Riverfront Times publication has named COCA the 'Best Arts Organization'
- Mission: 'To enrich lives and build community through the arts'
- This 60,000 square feet building contains several classrooms, a 400-seat theater, as well as an art gallery
- Building was formerly B'Nai Amoona Synagogue, which had been there since 1946
|Notice the unique bike racks!|
|A closer look at the sign|
|Top of the cake|
|Left side of the cake|
|Back side of the cake|
|Right side of the cake|
COCA on FB
524 Trinity Avenue, ST. LOUIS, MO, 63130
Cake artist: COCA