- Building was originally to be a monument to Thomas Jefferson for his efforts of the Louisiana Purchase in 1804.
- Built in 1903, named the Jefferson Memorial Building
- The Missouri Historical Society, which operates the museum, was founded in 1866.
- Consists of several collections of both Missouri and St. Louis-related material.
- The museum's admission is free; however, some exhibits are extra $. I would still recommend checking them out!
|View from the DeBaliviere Metrolink station|
|Front of the museum|
The cake, as designed heavily with the 250 logo by Thomas Sleet:
Missouri History Museum on FB
5700 Lindell Blvd., ST. LOUIS, MO, 63112
Cake artist: Thomas Sleet