- The oldest restaurant in 'The Hill' neighborhood.
- Besides its full Italian menu, it is known for its 32-oz 'fishbowl' of beer!
- Started in 1957 by Louis Aiazzi and his partner. His son, Mark, took over the place until his death in 2013.
- At one time, a favorite hangout for St. Louis Blues players and fans while the Arena was close by.
Rigazzi's on Facebook
4945 Daggett Ave., ST. LOUIS, MO, 63110
Cake artist: Deann Rubin
UPDATE (9/4/2016): The cake is still outside the place